Welcome to the School of Management Studies
School of Management Studies was established in the year 1993 with a vision to serve the community at large by being an effective and competent source of managerial manpower. The School of Management studies is committed to internationalization of all core activities to enable the students to have a valuable experience that prepares them well for their intellectual, professional and personal lives.
Sailent Feature of the School of Management Studies:
- Established in the year 1993
- Offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes, as well as Ph.D in Management.
- Works with an undeterred zeal to offer its students the best of the education, experience.
- Our education system is anchored in the fundamentals of general management with the latest theories and best practices in the corporate world.
- The pedagogy is specially designed to create a healthy learning environment, a blend of theoretical concepts and practical nuances.
- Lays great emphasis on the quality of its faculty consists of a good blend of seasoned academicians with Ph.Ds and experts from the industry.
- Focused on ensuring that learning outcomes are clear, relevant, and achieved.
- Provides plenty of research opportunities to the students.
- Endeavors’ to extend industry association to ensure further enrichment of academic content.
- Students undertake internship and projects at leading companies.
- The school also is privileged to have received grants and funds from various government schemes under MWCD, MSME, TNCDW, EDI, NHRC, DST, IGCAR etc.
We seek to achieve our vision through
- Periodical revision of curriculum to reflect the ever changing needs of industry based on feedback from stakeholders,
- Adoption of modern and effective teaching methodologies.
- Providing opportunities to students to get practical insights into corporate world through Industry-Institute Interaction programs like Internships, Project work, Industry Visits, Guest Lectures and alumni interaction programs
- Enhancing the skill set of students through Certification Courses and workshops.
Masters in Business Administration-MBA
- 2 years course duration ( 4 semesters)
- Dual specialization offered to the students : Finance, HR, Marketing and Systems
Bachelours in Commerce- B.Com
- 3 years course duration ( 6 semesters)